Am I Ready To Be A Surrogate Mother?
Guide for Surrogate Mothers
It is vitally important that you consider the following before you promise yourself to any family. You want to make sure that your expectations match exactly with those of the Intended Parents. This specific toning of anticipations, beliefs, hopes, and expectancies will deliver a strong establishment for your relationship with the Intended Parents during the course of the surrogacy journey.
Begin with the most important aspects of the surrogacy agreement:
- How many embryos will be transferred?
- Do I want to carry multiples?
- Are you willing to consider selective reduction should all the embryos progress?
- Am I able to terminate if there is a medical issue with the fetus(s)?
- Am I willing to let them attend your IVF and/or OB appointments?
- Who will be in the room during the birth?
- Do I want yearly updates and photos on a child after you deliver for the intended parents?
Surrogacy necessitates the enormous weight of caring and commitment as you are relied on heavily to make the cycle a success. The favorable rewards entail financial compensation, and most importantly the overwhelming satisfaction of knowing you have exasperated all efforts to help struggling Intended Parents have a child.
The gift a Surrogate Mother gives is beyond what words can amount to. Without hesitation there is not anything more fitting than the delivery of a beautiful, healthy baby on this journey.
Are you ready? Find a Surrogacy Provider today.