Related to International Surrogacy | Posted on February 22nd, 2018
Share the post on
If you're ready to create your family, you've indeed come to the right place!
Many families have chosen the GSM GLOBAL's surrogacy program because of our values and experience.
All surrogates in our program have been screened by our agency in the following capacities:
- Psychological screening for the surrogate and her husband or partner (if applicable) by a licensed mental health professional
- Criminal background check
- Home visit
- Pregnancy history / medical record review by a medical professional
Intended Parents should budget for an average cost of surrogacy ranging from $32,000, with an understanding the range is based on varying services and fees that may be required for each individual situation. This includes the surrogate mother compensation, egg donor package, the surrogacy agency fee, the cost of IVF and fertility treatments as well as pricing for legal, travel and other expenses.
Surrogate Mother Requirements
1. Have had a least 1 child and have custody of child(ren).
2. Be between the ages of 21-40.
3. No history of serious pregnancy/delivery/post partum complications.
4. No history of premature birth. (For singleton, born by at least 38 weeks and for twins, born by at least 36 weeks).
5. Be in excellent physical and mental health.
6. No criminal history. (Must provide a criminal background check).
7. Must be willing (along with partner) to undergo psychological & medical assessments and willing to provide all medical history.
8. No tattoo's/piercings within the last 6 months.
9. Must reside in a stable residence and not planning on leaving the country.
10. Have a good support system. (Partner, friends, family that are supportive of your surrogacy journey).
11. No history of depression or other psychiatric disorders.
12. Have a positive outlook on life, considerate of others, compassionate, good communicator and caring.
13. Willing to have repeated bloodwork.
14. Willing to take IVF medications (both oral and subcutaneous/intramuscular injections of hormones).
15. Willing to have invasive medical procedures (sonohysterograms/hysterosalpingograms/endometrial biopsies/IVF transfers/amniocentesis etc).
16. Willing to travel to fertility clinics, lawyers, doctor's/ultrasound appointments.
17. Take time away from your employer and family for surrogacy (appointments, bedrest, birth, post partum).
18. Confidence in fulfilling surrogacy agreement by knowing wholeheartedly that this is the right decision for you and you can confidently say that you would have no issues with relinquishing the child(ren) you have carried at birth.
19. No abuse of drugs/alcohol either currently or for at least 1-3 years.
20. Non-smoker or willing to abstain before and during the pregnancy.
21. Preferably height/weight proportionate.
22. Enjoy being pregnant!
Georgia is widely considered to be the preferable country for surrogacy. We've worked with intended parents from over 73 countries including United States, Australia, China, New Zealand, France, the U ...
WARNING: FindSurrogateMother.com is a unique platform that does not interfere with the connections being made in its community. The connections are non-intrusive and made organically between members. While you are in control of your FindSurrogateMother.com experience, your safety is still very important to us. There are certain safety steps that you should always consider: 1) Protect Your Finances & Never Send Money or Financial Information 2) Protect Your Personal Information and 3) Report Suspicious Members and All Suspicious Behavior. You are always the best judge of your own safety, these guidelines are not intended to be a substitute for your own judgment.