Today single gay men, single lesbians and gay couples are turning to egg donation, sperm donation and surrogacy to help them achieve their dreams of having a family.
The road to parenthood for gay men without fertility concerns leads them to a surrogate. A Surrogate Mother also identified as the carrier, carries and gives birth to a baby intended for a gay man or gay couple.
For traditional surrogacy the carrier’s eggs are used; in gestational surrogacy an egg donor is used. Gestational surrogacy is on the rise today for most gay men.
The map to becoming a mother through Gay Surrogacy for lesbians without infertility issues is attained with donor insemination, filtered by a known donor or a sperm bank. The insemination options are vaginal insemination, intracervical or intrauterine insemination (IUI).
Same-sex couples and gay singles should seek out agencies and professionals who are knowledgeable and penetrating to each specific situation.
Can Lesbian or Gay Singles use Surrogacy?
Yes, Gays and Lesbian individuals and couples can use Surrogate Mothers! Studies today reach the same unambiguous theory about gay parenting/lesbian mothers/single parents: the child grows up efficaciously as the children of heterosexual single or heterosexual couples.
A history of multiple miscarriages, unsuccessful IVF attempts or a recommendation from a specialist that it is not suggested for her to not endure pregnancy for whatever reason are also taken considered.
Single Male/Gay Male Criteria
Automatically qualify as they are physically unable to carry.
The Facts of Gay Parenting
- There is no evidence to suggest that gay parents are weak individuals.
- Home settings with gay parents are as likely to proficiently support a child's development as those with heterosexual parents.
- Noble parenting is not predisposed by sexual orientation rather inclined most profoundly by a parent's capacity to build a loving and nurturing home.
- There is no indication to advocate that the children raised by gay parents develop less intelligent, suffer more difficulties, or are less likely to be popular and suffer subordinate self-esteem issues than children of heterosexual parents.
- Children of gay parents have endured the same blissful, healthy and well-adjusted lives as the children of heterosexual parents.
For more information regarding gay surrogacy check out our Gay Surrogacy section.