Nearly 15 percent of couples are infertile.
This relays the notion that they aren't able to conceive a child even after frequent, unprotected sexual intercourse for a year or longer.
In women specifically, changes in the menstrual cycle and ovulation may be a flux symptom of a disease linked to infertility.
Whate are the Symptoms of Female Infertility?
- Abnormal periods — Fluctuation in bleeding levels
- Irregular or sudden stop of periods
- Abnormal ovulation
- Painful periods accompanied by significant pelvic pain
When female infertility is related to hormonal imbalance symptoms can include:
- Skin changes
- Fluctuations in sexual desire
- Dark hair growth on the lips, chest , or chin
- Loss of hair or thinning hair
- Weight gain
Other symptoms linked to infertility include:
- Insulin resistance
- Painful sexual intercourse
- Structural issue in the reproductive organs