How do I make sense of the IVF costs? The cost of infertility treatment is a concern for most anyone facing the issue. The heavy, financial burden that most individuals and couples end up carrying can be heartbreaking.
Many insurance plans do not cover treatments like IVF. More and more women and men in their most active and productive years are being hurt by the physical and emotional hardships of infertility. RESOLVE offers the following advice:
- Progressive steps towards getting insurance coverage at work
- Write a letter to your employer requesting coverage in your benefits plan
- Visit the RESOLVE Advocacy Network for news and alerts
Your Options for Affordable IVF
So, what do you do? The past few years have produced seemingly attractive financial options. On the surface this appears to lessen significantly high costs, but it is important that you do your research. Here are a few ideas.
- Fertility Grants
- IVF Financing
- Treatment Grants and Scholarships
- Find an IVF Clinic that Offers Packages
See our Costs of Surrogacy page for more options.