Related to Surrogacy Agency | Posted on November 24th, 2020
Share the post on
Surrogacy in Ukraine.
Where to start?
1) collect the necessary documents (copies of passports and a copy of the marriage certificate of patients (customers) with apostille and notarized translation;
2) pre-book an appointment with a reproductologist;
3) confirm the date of your arrival to coordinate all the necessary accompanying points (meeting with a doctor / lawyers / surrogate mother, etc.);
4) visiting of a reproductologist;
5) selection of a surrogate mother;
6) the signing of all necessary documents, a notarized contract with the surrogate mother (which will take into account your wishes and relationships with the surrogate mother);
7) determination of the schedule for joining the program.
There are a lot of conflicting opinions concerning the Ukrainian surrogacy. A client may work with an unreliable agent and face these related problems: unablity to take a child out of the country, problems with lingual and cultural differences, standing in long, annoying lines in clinics.
This upsets us a lot, because Ukraine is a beautiful country with a rich history, the highest level of medicine, and Slavic eggs are one of the most expensive and best cells in the world!
Location:Ukraine / Kiev | Member since: November 24th, 2020 [EDT]
International Health Management Group is the best Medical Reproductive Health Center that specializes in infertility treatment, pregnancy monitoring, prenatal diagnosis, gynecology and mammology. Ever ...
WARNING: FindSurrogateMother.com is a unique platform that does not interfere with the connections being made in its community. The connections are non-intrusive and made organically between members. While you are in control of your FindSurrogateMother.com experience, your safety is still very important to us. There are certain safety steps that you should always consider: 1) Protect Your Finances & Never Send Money or Financial Information 2) Protect Your Personal Information and 3) Report Suspicious Members and All Suspicious Behavior. You are always the best judge of your own safety, these guidelines are not intended to be a substitute for your own judgment.